BBC Small Groups
BBC currently has six small groups that each meet twice a month. While participation in a small group is not mandatory for BBC members, it is strongly encouraged because our small group ministry is designed to help us fulfill the biblical commands to love one another, contribute to one another’s needs, hold one another accountable, spur one another on to love and good deeds, and other New Testament One Another Commands. Our small groups are places where we practice and promote these one-another’s of the Christian life.
At our small group meetings we pray together, sing, fellowship, and discuss the sermon from the past Sunday service. It is also a place where specific needs of church members can be met before going to the whole church. They are led by qualified men who are able to guide our time with biblical wisdom.
We currently have six small groups:
- Southwest – Meets in the Catonsville area. Led by Greg Ziegler.
- Northside – Meets in the Cockeysville/Towson area. Led by Jeff Weaver.
- Owings Mills – Meets in the Owings Mills area. Led by Pastor George Lawson.
- City – Meets in Baltimore City. Led by Isaac Greene and Pastor Matt Feldi
- Northeast – Meets in the Parkville area. Led by Bryan Trueschler and Austin Abell.
- Virtual – Meets via Zoom only. It is designed for those who are unable to attend a small group in person. This group is currently led by Pastor George and Pastor Matt.